4.30.2013

Fresh Start.




I realize that having a blog would probably make my stories go wild and be known by others by my own intentions or unintentionally. Having a hectic life doesn't make me want to express it to others, making them know what I'm going through. Then, why do I have a blog ? I still have no idea. I used to use this blog as a platform for me to share my stories, express my feelings towards a particular person and what-not. And then, I realized something. Once I hit the publish button for every posts I did, someone, at least one person would probably have read it. So, I took this chance to begin with a fresh start. Leaving all my pasts behind. Because what matters most now is what's ahead of me, and the pasts remain as memories. I'm now 17, and I'm ready to begin a fresh start.




P/S : perghhhhhhhh, ayat cliche habis.

SO YEAH, I DELETED MY OLD POSTS SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T QUESTION ME TOO MUCH, OKAY ? :)

No comments: